Many people have misconceptions about financial planning assistance. You may believe talking to a legal professional with financial planning experience is for people who are older, younger, richer, or poorer than you. The fact is, financial planning assistance is for everyone.
Vermillion Law Firm, LLC provides advice and representation which is tailored specifically to meeting your needs and accomplishing your goals. Our Dallas financial planning lawyers will work closely with you to set goals, to discuss plans for the future, and to make your savings and investment strategy work for you. We can also provide comprehensive help in taking steps to protect your assets. To find out more about the personalized help we offer, give us a call at (972) 366-7201 . We can also answer general questions you may have including:
- What kinds of financial planning assistance do I need?
- When should I get financial planning help?
- How can a Dallas financial planning lawyer assist me?
What Kinds of Financial Planning Help Do You Need?
Making your money work for you is easy if you make the right plans for when and how to invest it and if you take steps to protect it. An experienced financial planning lawyer can help you to:
- Set savings goals. How much should you save for a house, for retirement, for college, or for other plans for your future? Your lawyer will assist in setting goals based on your income and the things you wish to achieve.
- Take advantage of tax breaks. There are accounts like 529 savings accounts and IRAs which help you save more by giving you tax breaks. Your attorney will assist in determining all of the tax advantaged accounts which you qualify to use and which can help you achieve your goals.
- Protect your wealth. If you have money, property, and investments, all you have worked for is at risk if your heirs are irresponsible, if you have to pay high nursing home bills as you age, or if creditors come after you. You can find ways to structure ownership to protect assets.
- Make sure money is managed in case of incapacity. If something happens and you can’t invest assets or property, you need a trusted person to take over. Your attorney can help you to create trusts and a power of attorney so your assets will be kept secure.
- Turn your wealth into your legacy. You want to be able to use the money you have earned to do good for your family and for the world. An attorney can assist you in avoiding estate taxes, making sure money benefits your heirs, and creating the strongest possible legacy.
Financial planning should occur at all phases of your life. The sooner you begin, the more time you have to save and the easier it is to accomplish your dreams.
When Should You Get Financial Planning Help?
You should get financial planning help as soon as you have income, assets, and/or family depending upon you. You want to start saving early because the sooner you begin to save, the less money you have to put aside to build true wealth. Saving small amounts when you are younger means you can take advantage of compound interest so your money will work for you and grow substantially over time.
Many of the investment accounts which offer tax breaks also have annual contribution limits. By starting early, you can take full advantage of these accounts by putting in as much as you can afford each year. Once the year has passed, the opportunity to make the contribution for that year is gone forever. Finally, starting early also allows you to ensure your family is cared for if something unexpected happens, and to ensure your assets are kept safe no matter what the future holds.
How Can a Dallas Financial Planning Lawyer Help You?
Vermillion Law Firm, LLC understands the legal tools and investment accounts which you can make use of to make it easier to save for your family and to protect the assets you have worked hard to acquire. If you are ready to begin the process of building and protecting wealth so you can achieve financial security for your loved ones, give us a call today.
We provide representation to people at all income levels at all stages of their financial planning process in Dallas, Irving, Plano, and surrounding areas. Give us a call at (972) 366-7201 or contact us online to speak with a member of our legal team and to learn how we can help you.